Salary: £18-20k + Bonus (dependant on experience)
Location - Sheffield
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- To contact and develop a rapport with new employers and learners both face to face and remotely.
- Completing sign up visits with learners over a wide geographic area.
- Completing employer paperwork including health and safety risk assessments.
- Conducting initial assessments with learners
- Accurately completing all enrolment paperwork with learners to a high standard
- Providing IAG to the new learner as appropriate
- Manage your own diary efficiently
- Generate new referrals through promoting Portland Training’s provision
- Achieve monthly individual and team targets for enrolments
- Reporting progress data and figures on a weekly basis to the contracts manager
- Undertake training where appropriate
- Update and maintain learner records including paper and electronic files
- Familiarise yourself with the External Funding Body rules and Ofsted requirements
- Read, understand and contribute to Portland Trainings internal processes
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by management team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the Work Based Learning Sector
- The ideal candidate will be able to complete funding paperwork to a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work-load and meet deadline.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft packages with a focus on Word and Excel
- Desire to learn, progress and build a career in the training industry
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Willingness to work across a wide geographical area, with overnight stays required.
- Awareness of construction trades is desirable.
- A good standard of Maths and English
- IAG qualification desirable
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if successful we will arrange an interview with you.