Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- Salary - £25k - £28k per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off every year
- Receive discounts from high street stores, restaurants, health care and travel
- In work pension scheme
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Continuous CPD
Purpose of job role
To plan, prepare, teach and support a caseload of learners on Forklift Truck Courses across various contracts. This will include RTITB training for the learners to obtain their licence.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning sessions to group classes to support learners to achieve their Forklift Truck qualifications
- Inspire, motivate and raise aspirations of your learners through enthusiasm and knowledge, which ensure good attendance and engages the learner in their programme.
- Provide on-going information, advice and guidance
- Develop the learners knowledge of safeguarding, British values, awareness of prevent, equality and diversity and health and safety and wider learning as laid out in OFSTED guidelines, throughout the programme
- Support and maintain the quality assurance process for assessment, training and verification purposes, in line with Portland Training’s policies and all related awarding body procedures and guidelines
- Hold relevant FLT licences and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the work place.
- RTITB Instructor - desirable but training may be provided
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification DTTLS/Cert Ed or equivalent - desirable
- Hold a recognised assessing qualification D32, A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent
- Be able to evidence substantial experience and competency within the sector.
- Experience delivering FLT and Warehousing courses previously.
- Confidence in IT skills, is an advantage.
- Ability to motivate self and learners
- Ability to use initiative and be flexible in approach
- Contribute and work well as part of a team
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if successful we will arrange an interview with you.